March 26, 2010

Photobomb!


(Click through for slightly larger version)

After the Teen Witch Sing-along at 92Y Tribeca. That's Cindy Valentine on the left, who plays pop star Shana in the movie. And that's my tiny head growing out of that girl's regular-sized head. I don't know who the other guy is, but apparently he's a good bomber too. Creepy duo!

It's rare to actually see something that you've photobombed, since you either never know where to look for it online, or the person just deletes the photo or never bothers to put it anywhere. But in this case the girls had asked Kseniya to take the picture with their phone, and she heard them mention something about Twittering it as she walked away. (Kseniya didn't realize I was in the shot until I mentioned it later, although I think we would make a pretty good photobombing team if we hung around tourist sites).

No comments: