May 20, 2010

Photo of the Day on TheDigitel Charleston


My photos of Charleston from two years ago have been noticed by the editors at TheDigitel, a greater Charleston news site, and two of them have been chosen as their Photos of the Day so far. I don't know if it was my mood during the trip, or the fact that the off-season weather was kind of cold and dreary, but everywhere I walked it seemed like I was the only person there, and I think that comes through in a lot of the images. Of course, I was largely photographing inanimate objects in various states of decay and lit by gray skies, but the mood and the quiet/loneliness added to it.


On the other hand, these best friends are just so happy to have each other. TheDigitel used this one on the aquarium's 10-year anniversary.

No comments: